Hunting Land Management
Is your property producing the hunting income it’s capable of? Brown Land & Farm Management will see to it that your property is maximizing its income potential as a recreation property. Just as in our management of farmland, in hunting property management, our goal is to be the best possible steward of your resource, while managing risk and liability. We will begin by evaluating your property and meeting with you to determine your goals and desires. With that information as a baseline we will develop a plan to reach those goals. As your property manager you can expect us to do the following:
- Evaluate the current tenant(s) and locate qualified replacements when necessary.
- Make recommendations regarding lease types and rates and discuss the pros and cons of each.
- Negotiate the approved lease agreement with a qualified tenant.
- Supervise capital improvement projects approved by the landowner.
- Keep you well informed through reports, telephone calls, and property tours.
- Make regular visits to your property throughout the year to ensure your property is being operated according to plan and in a husband-like manner.
- Use all available resources and technology to better manage and improve your property and its soil.
- Oversee compliance of conservation programs.